Dutch Treat: Bookseller & Bookbinder Tickets

I was recently contacted by a Dutch collector of bookseller/bookbinder labels, or tickets about trading duplicates. Unfortunately, my collection is so small I didn't have any duplicates at present to trade. But anyone who does have duplicates and is interested in swapping for Dutch (and other) tickets, please contact me and I will forward your information.

This person was kind enough to scan some examples and email to me, and is also mailing me some to include in my collection. How nice is that?! As soon as I acquire some duplicates, they are headed across the Atlantic for the Netherlands. Meanwhile, I have permission to share some fine examples from my newfound fellow collector. Enjoy this Dutch treat!


E I N D E

(for now)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to open a book

A Bookaholic and Bibliophile in Ukraine

Henry Altemus Company - Philadelphia